- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
September 11, 2017 Meeting Schedule - September 08, 2017
September 11th City Meetings in Community Center 5:30 PM Fireman's Pension Fun... [more...]
The City of Mountainburg Mayor is the chief administrator of the City and is elected by the residents of Mountainburg every 4 years.
Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Mayor also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the Mayor per the request from City Council.
Mayor Neal Moon
1601 Hwy 71 SW; Mountainburg, AR 72946